1 DAY CAPPADOCIA TOUR FROM ISTANBUL
• Private Transfer from your hotel to Ataturk Airport (Taksim or Sultanahmet Hotels)
• Flight from Istanbul to Cappadocia (Nevsehir or Kayseri Airports)
• Private Transfer from the airport to our agency office
• Full day Private Cappadocia tour with lunch
• Transfer to the airport after the tour
• Flight from Cappadocia to Ataturk Airport (Nevsehir or Kayseri Airports)
• Transfer from Ataturk Airport to Taksim or Sultanahmet Hotels
With an early pick-up from your hotel around 05:00am , we will transfer you to Ataturk Airport and have the flight to Cappadocia. Our guide and driver will meet you at the airport and drive you to our agency office to start the trip. You will start touring in magical Cappadocia.The tour will begin with a panoramic view point in Goreme to give you the information about the geography, formation and history of Cappadocia as well as seeing the most famous valleys in Cappadocia. You will be able to see The Pigeon Valley, Rose and Red Valleys, Goreme and Uchisar Villages from this point. After driving about 30 minutes, we will visit Kaymakli Underground City which is one of the UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Cappadocia. the most impressive aspect of the Kaymaklı Underground City is the organised, structured and very well thought nature of the entire city. It had everything from living quarters, sleeping rooms, stables and communal kitchens to a church and a graveyard as well as being well fortified to protect its inhabitants. After experiencing the life in underground, we will drive you to Pigeon Valley to see Uchisar Castle and the valley from a panoramic point.
We will have our lunch at a local restaurant in Avanos. We will then see the kick-wheel pottery demonstration in Avanos which is the oldest art in the area. We will also visit Pasabag (Monks Valley) which is also known as mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys. The fairy-chimneys in Pasabag are the best-protected ones in the area and it gives the best idea about the formation of a fairy-chimney. We will finally visit Goreme Open Air Museum which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1985. You will see the best-preserved rock-cut churches in Cappadocia area. The Dark Church which has an extra admission fee will be included at your visit. The tour will end around 5:00pm and then we will drive you to the airport to fly back to Istanbul. When you land at the airport, our driver will meet you to drive you to your hotels.
The rate for this package will be 355 Euro per person. This rate is on minimum 2 people basis. The rate includes:
• Round-trip Flight Tickets
• Private Airport Transfers
• Professionally-licensed English speaking guide
• All admission fees including the Dark Church
• Transportation with air-conditioned luxury vehicles.
• Tax and service fees.
The rate can be even cheaper than the rate above if you would like regular airport transfers. The rate will then be 305 Euro per person.
Please send us an email to get detailed information and make your booking. We will reply your request the latest in 24 hours.